Dear Kat Ryan,
Thank you so much for the nomination, you made me feel so amazing! And to you, dear Vinepires, please visit this awesome blog : http://www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com/
The Liebster Award has been created to help bloggers with a small amount of followers get more, while at the same time promoting their favourite blogs, I know, pure awesomeness. But the nominees must complete a task : answer 11 questions, and send out the same amount to the bloggers they nominate. So thanks again to the (nearly) perfect mom and blogger Kat Ryan for a set of nice questions (I think blushing once a day is enough ;)).
- What is your favorite color?
I love red (obviously) but my favourite is dark blue.
- Are you a girly girl?
I think so…
- What is your favorite food?
Until recently, it was swedish “reindeer bread” with Kalles Kaviar paste. I actually ate so much of it as a kid that I got sick… But the best food ever is anything my grandma cooks, I don´t know how she does it, I guess she´s a magician.
- If you were stranded on an island, what are the 3 things that you would want with you?
It would be a really good machete. rope and matches. I think I have a plan for a zombie outbreak!
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, and I love them so much!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I am so afraid of answering that question, I feel like I could spoil it by telling…
- Who is your favorite girl celebrity and why?
That´s such a good question! (are you sure you´re only nearly perfect? ;)) I admire Anne Rice, she is such a strong woman and her work is just as touching as her biography. I look up to her because she shows a lot of courage, a quality that doe not get highlighted enough when it comes to female role models.
- What about your favorite guy celebrity and why?
I love Dr. Weil, he made me discover a diet that makes me feel and look fantastic! And the balanced lifestyle he promotes and stands for is a great guideline for my day-to-day choices.
- If you could dress just like anyone (real or fiction) who would it be?
I would love to dress in Khaleesi´s gowns, they are so festive and just imagining them on me makes me feel very feminine.
- What was your childhood dream?
I always wanted a dog, it was my to go wish for Christmas and birthdays. I got a cat instead, and my best childhood friend! I am so thankful for that and i hope that more kids get to have pets, there is something magical about the connection between children and their animals, they just get each other <3
- If you could live anywhere in the world without consequence (you would wake up knowing the language, your family went with you, you had a job/place to live and so on) where would you live?
I would love to live in a small cottage near the sea in Sweden, I could eat as much “reindeer bread” as I want! But seriously, the nature is beautiful there.
So these are my answers, and now come your turn, dear nominees! Brace yourselves, my questions are coming :
- What is it you most like about yourself? How does it impact others?
- If you could invite anyone, dead or alive, to your next dinner party, who would it be and why?
- Which smell makes you weak to your knees?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Who is your favourite vampire?
- Say you had to choose a pen name, which one would it be?
- What is your current diet (omnivore, vegan, vegetarian…) and why did you choose it?
- What is the number one quality of a good book?
- If you were to walk into a patisserie and order any crazy creation you like, what would it be?
- Who is the best fictional villain?
- If you had to live an adventure in a magical universe, which one of those would you choose : Narnia, Hogwarts, Westeros, Middle earth or Wonderland ?
And here are my lovely nominees!
I hope that you will have as much fun with the questions as I had, and that your blogs will grow!
Thank you so much for the nomination, for reading along and for the huge compliment that this is,
Your Vine Vampire
PS : Feel free to answer the questions you like the most in the comments <3 (I love questions, so I had a hard time abstaining from answering my own ones!)